- Is there a curfew at the hotel?
- The front desk is available 24 hours a day. You can go out without worrying about the curfew.
- Can I use the Internet in the room?
- You can use the Internet connection service using wireless (Wi-Fi) LAN throughout the entire hotel at no charge.
- Do you rent PCs?
- We rent PCs at 1,080 yen/night.
- Is there any parking space?
- Yes and 100 cars can park. You can use the space at no charge for three nights and four days from your accommodation date.
(Until 10:00 a.m./After that, 1,000 yen/day)
- How about the access to the Central Japan International Airport?
- It takes about five minutes to Central Japan International Airport Station from Meitetsu Tokoname Station, which is a one-minute walk from our hotel.
- Can I use a credit card?
- Various kinds of credit cards can be used.
- From what time will breakfast be served?
- 6:00 - 9:30 a.m. (Buffet style)
- What time is the big bath available?
- Bathing hours: 6:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. / 6:00 - 8:00 a.m.
- Can you call a taxi?
- The front desk accepts the requests to call a taxi or make a reservation.
- Can you keep my luggage before check-in?
- The front desk keeps luggage before check-in and after check out.
In the case of door-to-door delivery to our hotel, please write the check-in date and time and the full name of the guest who will stay at our hotel (we do not accept the refrigerated delivery service and cash on delivery).